How to order
- When you place an order on the website, you will need to follow the steps shown on the website. If you would like to modify any order, please make it before agreeing to confirm the order.
- The product image shown on the website is just a sample image for you to choose.
- If there are any mistakes when placing an order, please immediately contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the convenience of customer payments, we have many payment methods; credit / debit cards, internet banking, PromptPay, and bank transfer.
- The product price displayed on the website does not include VAT but it will be inclusive of VAT in the payment process section with all expenses in baht (Thai)
- In case you are asked to disclose your credit or debit card information, you must be fully and legally eligible to have the card or bank account.
- You must ensure that the information you provide us when placing an order is true and accurate in all respects, and that the credit/debit card or bank account you use to make payments is your property and has sufficient credit limit to make all payments.
- Once you have submitted an order through the website, you agree to these terms.
- Please refer to the “return policy” which is a provision of this condition.
How to deliver
- Hardware product will be delivered by our staff.
- Software product, our staff will contact you in advance via telephone or other channels.
- When the product has been delivered to you, you may sigh the shipment certificate and you agree to check for damage from transportation with your eyes before signing the shipment certificate. You must keep the receipt issued by the company for further reference with the company.
- The delivery will be made when the Company receives the full payment.
- Please refer to the “warranty policy” which is a provision of this condition.
- Your order may be cancelled if there is no product due to any cause. We will notify you and refund the money you have paid.
Situations beyond our control (force majeure)
We are not responsible for violations, obstructions, or dela